Officers of the JFB shall consist of a President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. The meeting for re-organization shall be held at the first meeting of the year. These will be a one (1) year term position.
Duties of Members
*Your term will run for a period of one year, but you may re-apply each year.
*It is mandatory you attend meetings when they are called. The JFB Advisors will determine excused absences or exceptions. Meetings will be held more often during March through September than winter months.
* You will be required to work a certain amount of hours fair week as well as committees. Those will be explained under the requirements.
*You may be removed at any time during the year for inappropriate, unacceptable behavior or for not fulfilling your duties.
* You must carry a professional attitude when handling fair attendees.
* Use appropriate dress, behavior, and language especially when representing the fair.
* Take responsibility for planning and conducting your committees.
* Have a willingness to promote the fair.