Please read all rules! They are important.
1. All campsites are available on a first come - first served basis. Livestock and horse & pony committee volunteers listed in the tabloid/web have first priority on space. Exhibitors may reserve space starting the Tuesday after Memorial Day at the Fair Office.
2. All camping fees including any electric charges must be paid in full when you reserve your campsite.
3. No trading of campsites will be allowed after reservations or assignments are made.
4. Electric hookups are for one 20 amp hookup per site. Do not overload your circuit. You cannot run a crock pot, air conditioner and refrigerator at the same time, for example.
5. Electric cords must be 12 gauge or larger.
6. Electric in the camping areas will not be turned on before Saturday morning prior to the Fair.
7. The use of generators is not allowed.
8. Due to liability and safety concerns, dogs and other pets are not allowed on the Fairgrounds. This includes camping areas! The exceptions are service animals, registered ESA animals, or special circumstances approved by the Fair management.
Camping Fees for 2023
*All volunteer livestock committee people listed in the tabloid/website may reserve their campsite at the Volunteer dinner in February. Space available on a first come first served basis.
**Fees for committee volunteers listed in tabloid/website is $30. Electric is an additional $60.
(Information on horse and pony camping will be mailed to volunteers and exhibitors in February thru the extension office.)
***You must pay for your campsite and electric (if needed) in full when you reserve your site at the dinner or by calling the Fair office at 814-285-6072 or 814-623-9011. This privilege does not include reserving a site for a friend or non-committee person.
Non-committee exhibitor camping fee is $60 plus $60 for electric (if needed).
*4-H horse & pony exhibitors will pay $60 camping fee plus $60 electric (if needed). Information on horse and pony camping will be mailed to volunteers and exhibitors in February thru the extension office. All fees must be paid in full when reservations are made thru the Jr. Horse & Pony committee.
**Livestock exhibitors will pay $60 camping fee plus $60 electric (if needed). Reservations can be made at the Fair office starting at 9 am on the Tuesday after Memorial Day. All fees must be paid in full when reservations are made.
All campers are responsible for cleaning up their sites and placing all trash in the trash cans on the fairgrounds at the end of the week.