Please read all rules! They are important.
1. All campsites are available on a first come - first served basis. Livestock and horse & pony committee volunteers listed in the tabloid/web have first priority on space. Exhibitors may reserve space starting the Tuesday after Memorial Day at the Fair Office.
2. All camping fees including any electric charges must be paid in full when you reserve your campsite.
3. No trading of campsites will be allowed after reservations or assignments are made.
4. Electric hookups are for one 20 amp hookup per site. Do not overload your circuit. You cannot run a crock pot, air conditioner and refrigerator at the same time, for example.
5. Electric cords must be 12 gauge or larger.
6. Electric in the camping areas will not be turned on before Saturday morning prior to the Fair.
7. The use of generators is not allowed.
8. Due to liability and safety concerns, dogs and other pets are not allowed on the Fairgrounds. This includes camping areas! The exceptions are guide animals, pet show entries on Saturday of the Fair, or special circumstances approved by the Fair management.
Camping Fees for 2020
1. Livestock Volunteer committee people (other than horse and pony) listed in the tabloid/website will pay $30 camping fee plus $60 for electric (if needed). Campsite reservations may be made at the February volunteer dinner or after this date at the Fair Office (9 am - noon Monday thru Friday). The camping fee plus electric (if needed) must be paid in full when you reserve your space. Space available on a first come first served basis.
2. Horse and pony volunteer committee listed in the tabloid/website will pay the same charges as above in #1. 4-H horse & pony exhibitors will pay $60 camping fee plus $60 electric (if needed). Information on horse and pony camping will be mailed to volunteers and exhibitors in February thru the extension office. All fees must be paid in full when reservations are made thru the Jr. Horse & Pony committee.
3. Livestock exhibitors will pay $60 camping fee plus $60 electric (if needed). Reservations can be made at the Fair office starting at 9 am on the Tuesday after Memorial Day. All fees must be paid in full when reservations are made.