ALLEN L. AND RICHARD H. BAKER 4-H SCHOLARSHIP
The entry deadline for the 2022 Baker Scholarship is May 13, 2022.
• Applicants must be present or former 4-H members in Pennsylvania.
• Applicants must be full-time undergraduate students at The Pennsylvania State University, at either the University Park Campus or a Commonwealth Campus. Note: Penn College of Technology is not considered a Commonwealth campus and therefore applicants attending Penn College are not eligible for this award.
• Freshmen who have satisfactorily completed one semester may apply.
• Upperclassmen must have satisfactory scholastic standing to receive the award.
• Preference will be given to students who plan to work with youth upon graduation.
• A copy of the applicant’s high school transcript(s) AND transcripts from all colleges or post-secondary schools attended may be included/provided but is not required for this year.
• One letter of recommendation from a 4-H leader, 4-H educator, high school or college academic advisor is required. Letters should be emailed directly to Amy Gregor at email@example.com.
• Application must be complete upon submission. The application form can be found at the link below. Scholarship winners and dollar value will be announced in late July-early August. Completed scholarship applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 13, 2022. If alternate arrangements for sending the application are needed, please contact Amy via email or by phone at 814-863-7872.