1. All track officials decisions are final. All pullers pull at their own risk.
2. All drivers must attend drivers meeting prior to contest.
3. All vehicles must be registered before start of class.
4. Only driver allowed in vehicle during competition. (NO passengers)
5. A contestant may be disqualified for either emotional or physical reasons by Competition Director or track officials. Examples: Disrespecting staff, fighting, causing an aggressive scene, drugs or drinking alcoholic beverages. Drivers will be held responsible for the actions of their crews.
6. No one allowed on the track except for track officials and contestant.
7. Tech officials reserve the right to revise and alter rules throughout the season.
8. All vehicles must register and pass tech inspection before competing. Tech officials can reinspect any vehicle at any time before, during and after competing. Refusal is a DQ.
9. All pulls must start with tight chain. No jerking permitted. Vehicle must remain in boundaries of track or puller will be disqualified. No second attempt on a pull off.
10. Driver must wait for green flag before starting pull.
11. Vehicles must stop immediately if given the red flag from officials.
12. Competition vehicles must always be operated in a safe manner on track and in pits and in staging areas. Track Officials have the right to stop and disqualify any vehicle being operated in a reckless manner. All flagmen must be obeyed.
13. Track officials have the right to:
a. Reweigh any vehicle at any time. Re Tech any vehicle at any time.
b. Disqualify a competitor for breaking any rule or for un-sportsman like conduct.
c. Refuse any competitor from competing in the competition for that night.
d. Alter the rules for safety concerns or to keep the class competitive.
e. Handicap any vehicle that is dominating in a particular class.
14. Driver can re-hook if stopped or attempted stop is within 75 feet.
15. Exhibition hooks may be permitted at the discretion of Competition Director.
16. There must be a minimum 2.5# Fire Extinguisher within reach of driver at all times.
17. Fuel can be tested at any time.
18. No Nitrous, Propane or pressurized accelerants.
19. First puller in class is considered the test puller and can take that hook or come back at end of class to re-pull. All decisions must be made before puller leaves track. There will be no second attempts on a pull off.
20. Disqualifications: Any vehicle touching the white boundary line. Loss of weights or safety equipment. Loss of excess fluids or parts. Unsportsmanlike conduct. Final decision by ORLO.
21. Competition Director's decision is final in all classes. He also has option to re-pull all 1st pulls.
22. Competition Director is Orlo. Orlo has ALL final decisions before, during and after event.