Rodney Fisher (623-7778)Committee:
Sharon Weaver, Bob Dull, Sam Adams, Brian Barkley and Vaughn Myers BREEDS:
A - CHEVIOT
B - CORRIEDALE
C - DORSET
D - HAMPSHIRE
G - SOUTHDOWN
H - SUFFOLK
I - OXFORDS
K - MONTADALE
T - TUNIS
U - BORDER LEICESTER
The same classifications and premiums apply to each breed
Check animal health rules (Sheep: Sections 16 & 17).
1. Pen of lambs consists of two ram lambs and two ewe lambs.
2. Flock consists of one ram, any age; two ewes, one year and under two years; and two ewes under one year.
3. Breeder's young flock consists of ram lamb and two ewe lambs, a total of three, all bred and owned by exhibitor.
4. A Get of Sire shall consist of four breeding animals, any age, with both sexes represented, the get of one sire. Get need not be owned by the exhibitor.
5. Due to limited facilities and a high demand for space in previous years, sheep from Bedford County will receive priority for available space. Entries from outside the county area will be accepted if space exists after local sheep are entered and their pens assigned. Because of space available, sheep breeders will be limited to exhibiting no more then 30 sheep per farm, firm or family.
6. Show order to be: Cheviot, Dorset, Hampshire, Southdown, Montadale, Corriedale, Suffolk, Border Leicester, Oxfords, and Tunis.
7. Registration papers and health papers will be checked before animals are unloaded.
8. All sheep must be brought to the Fairgrounds Saturday between 9 am and noon and 4 pm - 9 pm.