Craig Reasy; Committee:
Lois Yoder, Jonathan Yoder, Terri Reasy, Lane Yoder and Echo Yoder
1. For the meat poultry classes, orders for birds will be taken in April and meat birds will be available around Memorial Day. Each Exhibitor will raise the same variety of bird over the same period of time (approximately 8 weeks at time of show). There is no limit to the number of birds you can order.
2. Each exhibitor is limited to one (1) entry of two (2) meat birds, which will be judged as a pair.
3. Each meat bird must weigh a minimum of 5 lbs. - no exceptions, there is no maximum weight. Each bird will only be weighted once at time of entry. Weigh-in will be on Sunday evening 6 pm to 7 pm. The average weight of the pair will determine the class assignment.
4. Winners from each division will be judged for overall Grand and Reserve meat champion..
5. Division winners from Light, Medium and Heavyweight meat birds will sell through the Livestock Sale, a total of 6 pairs.