Kay Kring, Superintendent (839-4491)COMMITTEE:
Bethany Kensinger and Cierra Horton OPEN TO PERSONS UNDER 19 YEARS OF AGE RULES:
1. See Department 11 -24 Rules.
2. The use of or displaying of artificial flowers is prohibited and no premiums will be paid except in Section 17E classes 8A, 11 and 13.
3. Plants positively will not be accepted for exhibition unless they have been growing in containers for two months.
4. The management will not undertake to return exhibits or be responsible for the return of exhibits. Baskets or containers must be supplied by exhibitor.
5. Flowers or plants entered for competition must be more than ordinary standard and quality to be entitled to an award.
6. All entries must be grown by exhibitor except in arrangement classes.
7. HOUSE PLANTS - This class includes all plants that would qualify as a house plant, in bloom. Pots not to exceed 10" in width and plants must be growing in pot container two months prior to Fair.
8. SPECIMEN FLOWERS - Exhibits must be grown by exhibitor and must conform to the number of blooms, spikes, or stems as specified in each class. Exhibitors should note that uniformity of height, color, or size is an important factor in evaluating entries. Flowers in each entry must be of one color and variety unless otherwise stated. Flowers are to be displayed in water filled containers provided by the exhibitor.