1. Contestants should send their completed registration forms to the Fair Office by Wednesday, July 19.
BEDFORD COUNTY FAIR OFFICE
ATTN: VOICES ON GRANDSTAND CONTEST
PO BOX 244, 729 West Pitt St., BEDFORD, PA. 15522
REGISTRATION FORM available at link below or at WWW.BEDFORD-FAIR.COM
click on Premium Guide, then scroll down to Department 22, Voices on the Grandstand Contest, fill in form, save and mail to address above or email to email@example.com
2. All contestants must be checked in on Monday July 24 between 4:30 and 5:30 pm at the main grandstand gate. Sound checks will begin at 6:00 pm.
3. Contestants will have up to 4 minutes to perform.
4. Email accompaniment to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at Soaring Eagle Productions, 8693 Lincoln Hwy., Bedford, PA 15522
5. Contestants may perform with one instrument or track of music (BACKGROUND VOCALS ONLY - NO LEAD VOCALS) we cannot accommodate drums.
6. Judging criteria will include MUSICAL ABILITY (volume/projection, pitch/accuracy of notes), STAGE PRESENCE (delivery of song, comfort in front of audience/expression) AND CREATIVITY/ORIGINALITY.
7. INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE, ACTIONS, OR DRESS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED.
8. Completely fill in all information on registration form, sign and return by July 19. THE FIRST TWENTY (20) CONTESTANTS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND ENTRIES WILL CLOSE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE COMMITTEE.