Lana FisherSPECIAL RULES:
In order to facilitate the handling of exhibits in this department and avoid confusion and loss of exhibits, the rules governing entries will be enforced.
1. See Department 11-24 Rules.
2. No article will be accepted for competition unless class is listed in this department.
3. An exhibitor may enter only ONE item in a category.
4. The management will give good care to all articles received for exhibition, but in no case will it be responsible for loss or injury should any occur. Any insurance desired on an entry must be carried by the exhibitor.
5. All articles must have been made by the exhibitor, and completed within the past 12 months and not previously exhibited at the Bedford County Fair. Judging will be on quality of work and overall appearance.
6. Items will be entered for exhibit only and cannot be labeled for sale.
7. Items should be clean, soiled items will not be judged.
8. Section 2 Class 4, pictures must have wire for hanging. No saw tooth hangers.