Susan Trimeloni (310-2076)Committee:
Carol Fritz, Linda Clapper and Jeff Trimeloni RULES:
1. See Department 11-24 Rules.
2. The use of or displaying of artificial flowers is prohibited and no premiums will be paid.
3. The management will not undertake to return exhibits or be responsible for the return of exhibits. Baskets or containers must be supplied by exhibitor.
4. Flowers or plants entered for competition must be more than ordinary standard and quality to be entitled to an award.
5. HOUSE PLANTS - This class includes all plants that would qualify as a house plant. They may be foliage house plants or in bloom. Plants positively will not be accepted for exhibition unless they have been growing in containers for two months. Pots not to exceed 12".
6. SPECIMEN FLOWERS - Exhibits must be grown by exhibitor and must conform to the number of blooms, spikes, or stems as specified in each class. Exhibitors should note that uniformity of height, color, or size is an important factor in evaluating entries. Flowers in each entry must be of one color and variety unless otherwise stated. Clear glass containers are best. Include leaves with specimen when possible. Leaves should not be submerged in water.
7. ARTISTIC ARRANGEMENTS - No dried arrangement entered in previous fairs are allowed. Any container used should be no larger than 2 feet by 2 feet.