Shelly Cable (267)784-3382Committee:
Dena Diehl, Bill Diehl, Louise Motto & Jamie Greenawalt SPECIAL RULES:
1. See Department 11-24 Rules
2. Exhibits must be original of the exhibitor. No numbered painting, copy or trace work permitted. No kits accepted.
3. No article can be entered in more than one class. No exhibitor may make more than one entry in any one classification. A display of paintings or photographs shall be considered as one article. No article previously exhibited at the Bedford County Fair will be accepted in competition.
4. No artwork will be exhibited unless framed and provided with properly affixed wire (no tape or sawtooth hangers) to facilitate hanging.
5. Name and address of exhibitor should be marked on the back of the entry.
6. All articles must have been completed since the close of last year's Fair.
7. Fair Association will not be responsible for loss or damage of items.
8. Any entry not deemed worthy by Fair personnel and/or the Judge will not be placed, and can be removed from competition and display.