Superintendent: Wayne Koontz (814-847-2853), Asst. Super.: Jerod Helsley (814-309-2336), Committee (Open & Junior): Wayne Koontz, Bernita Gable, Lori Sollenberger, Amy Gable, Bob Stanton, Wayne Cessna, Dana Cessna, Beth Clark, Kim Arnold, Angelique Walason, Tanner Walason, Morgan Knepp, Kenny Stanton, and Dwayne Hay
SPECIAL RULES :
1. See animal health rules (Cattle Sections 3 & 4).
2. In classes 8, 19, 24, 25 and 26 registration papers are to be presented to a committee member prior to entry of the show ring.
3. In classes 8 & 24 (Best 3 females) must have same breeder with two (2) owned by exhibitor.
4. In class 25 (Exhibitors' Herd) consists to two cows, two heifers and one choice, with three being bred and owned by the exhibitor.
5. All showmen must wear cards or halters with entry numbers in the show ring.
6. No registration papers pending or photo copies accepted. Genetic recovery rules will follow the rules of the respective breed associations for national shows.
7. Exhibitor must complete dairy catalog information form and return to the Fair office.
8. Show order to be announced.
9. Thursday - Open Show, all breeds.
10. Milking cows will be allowed to arrive on Monday and leave on Friday of fair week: except the Supreme Champion and all Open Breed Grand Champions must remain until regular release time.
11. All cows must be identified and registered for milking and milk all week at the parlor.
12. Switching classes is not recommended and the show bookkeeper should be notified of any changes during check in on Monday.