Wayne Koontz (814-847-2853), Asst. Super.:
Bob Stanton (814-652-6252)Committee (Open & Junior):
Bernita Gable, Lori Sollenberger, Amy Gable, Wayne Cessna, Dana Cessna, Beth Clark, Kim Arnold, Angelique Walason, Kenny Stanton, Tanner Walason, Morgan Knepp, and Dwayne Hay
1. See animal health rules (Sections 3 & 4).
2. Dairy animals exhibited in the Jr. Dairy show must be shown by the owner, unless prior approval by dairy committee. PA Junior State Dairy Show rules will be observed unless otherwise stipulated.
3. Show Order to be announced.
4. All showmen must wear cards or halters with entry numbers in the show ring.
5. All animals under 2 years old, and 2 years and over must be owned by June 1. Date of sale on registration certificate will be considered date of ownership.
6. No registration papers pending or photo copies accepted. Genetic recovery rules follow Jr. State Show regulations.
7. Milking Parlor Rule: All cows must be identified and registered for milking and milk all week at the parlor.
8. Have papers available for Class 18 at ringside.