1. Contestants should send their completed registration forms to the Fair Office by Wednesday, July 20.
BEDFORD COUNTY FAIR OFFICE
ATTN: VOICES ON GRANDSTAND CONTEST
PO BOX 244, 729 West Pitt St., BEDFORD, PA. 15522
2. All contestants must be checked in on Monday July 25 between 4:30 and 5:30 pm at the grandstand stage. Sound checks will begin at 5:30 pm.
3. Contestants will have up to 4 minutes to perform.
4. A sound system, hook up for smart phone, iPod, iPad and CD Player will be available. (NO cassette tapes or vinyl).
5. Contestants may perform with one instrument or track of music (BACKGROUND VOCALS ONLY - NO LEAD VOCALS) we cannot accommodate drums.
6. Judging criteria will include MUSICAL ABILITY (volume/projection, pitch/accuracy of notes), STAGE PRESENCE (delivery of song, comfort in front of audience/expression) AND CREATIVITY/ORIGINALITY.
7. INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE, ACTIONS, OR DRESS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED.
8. Completely fill in all information on registration form, sign and return by July 20. THE FIRST TWENTY (20) CONTESTANTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.