Kay Kring (814-839-4491), COMMITTEE:
Bethany Kensinger and Cierra Horton OPEN TO PERSONS UNDER 19 YEARS OF AGE
1. See Department 11-24 Rules, specifically rule 905, 907, 909, 910 and 911.
2. These factors are generally used by an expert vegetable: Trueness to variety type with uniformity in size, shape, color, condition and maturity.
3. Potatoes should not be washed. Remove soil using a soft cloth or brush.
4. Tomatoes should have stems removed.
5. Carrots, beets, etc. should have all but 2" of stems removed.
6. Entries with incorrect number of specimens displayed will not be judged.