Friday - 8:00 a.m. sharp CO-SUPERINTENDENTS:
Jeffrey Brantlinger (814-635-3146) and Scott ForemanCOMMITTEE:
Chris Kaufman, Rick Foor, Joe Nave, Scott Dickson, Ronnie Ickes, Jeff Oldham, Candi Jones, Chris Bush and Troy Mickle GENERAL RULES:
1. Must be a current 4-H member in good standing enrolled in the 4-H Air Rifle project.
2. Shooting entries must be made by each club. Rosters must be provided by 4-H leaders to the Fair office by entry deadline.
3. Eye protection is required.
4. Order of firing will be determined by the range officer and/or members on the day of the shoot.
5. Each bulls-eye equals 10 points. All divisions will use 10 bull targets. There are three (3) stances (prone, kneeling, standing).
If a line is broken by the shot, the higher of the point score is given to the shooter.ADDITIONAL 4-H AIR RIFLE CONTEST RULES:
1. Shooting distance for the shoot is 33 feet. The type of target used is the AR 10 meter, air rifle, 10 bull target, as appropriate.
2. All divisions will have 30 minutes to complete 3 shooting positions 10 bull stance. Each shooter is allowed 2 practice shots for each stance if desired.
SECTION 3H - AIR RIFLE
CLASS... $5 $4 $3 $2 $1 6th to 10th ribbons only
1 NOVICE (Ages 8 -10)
2 JUNIOR (Ages 11 -12)
3 SENIOR (13-18)
C. Prone Novice Overall Grand and Reserve Grand Banners will be awarded.
Junior Overall Grand and Reserve Grand Banners will be awarded.
Senior Overall Grand and Reserve Grand Banners will be awarded.
Our SponsorsThank you to our event sponsors!
Hopewell Sportsman, Chestnut Ridge Bow & Gun Club and Dennis & Denise Browell