Janice Penrod & Dana ShadeSPECIAL RULES:
1. See Department 11-24 Rules.
2. Entries MUST be in the building by 7:00 pm on the Saturday prior to fair.
3. To avoid long lines Pre-Register! Send your list in early to have your tags ready when you bring your items in.
4. Anyone up to and including 19 years of age may enter.
5. Bring your items to the Jr. Exhibit Building on Friday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm & Saturday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm.
6. Exhibits must be original of the exhibitor. No numbered painting, copy or trace work permitted. No kits accepted.
7. No article can be entered in more than one class. No exhibitor may make more than one entry in any one classification. A display of paintings or photographs shall be considered as one article. No article previously exhibited at the Bedford County Fair will be accepted in competition.
8. No artwork accepted unless framed and provided with properly affixed wire (no tape) to facilitate hanging. No picture larger than 3 1/2 ft x 3 1/2 ft.
9. No nudity will be accepted.
SECTIONS 19A TO 19F ONLY PERSONS UP TO AND INCLUDING 13 YEARS OF AGE
SECTION 19A - HANDCRAFTS-MIXED MATERIALCLASS... $5 $3 $2
1 CRAFTS FROM NATURE
2 HANDMADE WOOD PROJECT
3 WOOD BURNING
4 METAL TOOLING
5 FABRIC PAINTING
6 ANY OTHER
8 PAINTING ON POTS
9 PAINTING ON ROCKS
10 RECYCLED CREATION
11 CRAFT WITH A SPRING/SUMMER THEME
12 CRAFT WITH A PATRIOTIC THEME
13 CREATIVE ANGELS
14 CREATIVE SNOWMEN