Superintendent: Bob Dibert
Committee: Horace Drake, Norman Price and Ruth Shatzer
1. All entries must be entered and in place by Saturday by 8:00 pm. Judging will be done at 10:00 am on Sunday.
2. Tent provided for exhibitors with small equipment. Limited space, first come, first served.
3. All equipment must be in operating condition, and should indicate what year entry was manufactured.
4. Machinery can be operated only at the discretion of the management.
5. Entries receiving prize money the previous year will be eligible to win a ribbon only the next year.
6. Only one (1) weekly pass will be given at the livestock office for all entries from the same family. Only 1 additional pass may be purchased.
7. Entries are not to be removed before 2:00 PM on Saturday. Anyone removing Dept. 24 items before this time will forfeit prize money and not be allowed to enter next year's Fair.
8. Judging will be done on originality, factory paint.
Best of Show placing In memory of Garnet Shatzer. Classes 1 - 13
CLASS... $12 $8 $5
1 TILLAGE - Plows, cultivators
2 PLANTING - Equipment used in planting
3 HARVESTING - Harvesters, Threshers
4 PROCESSING OF CROPS - Grinders, Mills, Presses
5 WAGONS, SLEDS, CARTS
6 STEAM ENGINES - Stationary, Portable, Traction
7 GAS ENGINES up to 1930 (inc.)
8 GAS ENGINES 1931-1960
9 TRACTORS AND POWER UNITS - up to 1940 (inc.)
10 TRACTORS AND POWER UNITS - 1941 - 1960
11 WALKING TRACTORS
12 MISCELLANEOUS MACHINES
13 WORKING SCALE MODELS AND MINIATURES
14 TRACTORS AND POWER UNITS - 1941 - 1960 (NO RESTRICTIONS)
There will be a parade of the Antique Farm Machinery on the track Thursday prior to Demolition Derby at 6 pm., sponsored by Smith Transport, Inc.