Shelly Cable (267)784-3382; Committee:
Dena Diehl, Bill Diehl, Louise Motto & Jamie Greenawalt SPECIAL RULES:
1. See Department 11-24 Rules
2. Exhibits must be original of the exhibitor. No numbered painting, copy or trace work permitted. No kits accepted.
3. No article can be entered in more than one class. No exhibitor may make more than one entry in any one classification. A display of paintings or photographs shall be considered as one article. No article previously exhibited at the Bedford County Fair will be accepted in competition.
4. No artwork will be exhibited unless framed and provided with properly affixed wire (no tape or sawtooth hangers) to facilitate hanging.
5. Name and address of exhibitor should be marked on the back of the entry.
6. All articles must have been completed since the close of last year's Fair.
7. Fair Association will not be responsible for loss or damage of items.
8. Any entry not deemed worthy by Fair personnel and/or the Judge will not be placed, and can be removed from competition and display.
Section 1 - Handcrafts-Mixed MaterialCLASS... $5 $3 $2
1 PAPER CRAFT
A. Paper Mache
B. Lampshades (No larger then 10" round)
C. Any other
2 CRAFTS FROM NATURE
C. Corn, Seeds & Nuts
A. Handmade Doll and Clothing
1. 10" and under
2. Over 10"
B. Commercial Doll with Handmade clothing
1. 10" and Under
2. Over 10"
4 TEDDY BEARS
A. Commercial Bears - Handmade clothing
B. Handmade Bears
5 STUFFED NOVELTIES
8 CHRISTMAS ARTICLES
A. Wreath (NOT Live)
9 SEASONAL WREATHS (NOT Christmas)
C. Commercial & Hand Decorated
D. Any Other
CLASS... $3 $2.50 $2
13 THANKSGIVING CREATIONS (No wreaths)
14 HALLOWEEN CREATIONS (No wreaths)
15 EASTER CREATIONS (no wreaths)
16 CREATIVE FLOWERS
1. Commercial-Hand Painted
2. All Handmade
B. Any Other
19 STAINED GLASS
20 LEATHER WORK
21 ANY OTHER MERITORIOUS ART OR CRAFT (other then those appearing in the sections)