Market Goat Fitting and Showmanship - Monday - 9:00 am
1. Fitting/Showmanship judging will take place 9 a.m. on Monday morning.
2. Goats not making weight (55-110 lbs.) may not be shown for type or showmanship.
3. Clipping and fitting may be done at home.
4. Premiums $8 to each person who participates in the showmanship show.
5. All pee wee showman are urged to 'borrow' a Fair project animal when possible. Untagged animals are permissible but must meet all of the health requirements of the meat goat show. The Pee Wee show takes place immediately before the type show at 6 p.m. CLASS: $8 will be given to each person who qualifies 1
Advanced Champion Fitter/showman (15 yrs.& older) 2
Advance Reserve Champion Fitter/Showman (15 yrs.& older)3
Sr. Champion Fitter/Showman (12 - 14 yrs.)4
Sr. Reserve Champion Fitter/Showman (12 -14 yrs.)5
Intermediate Champion Fitter/Showman (10 - 11 yrs.) 6
Intermediate Reserve Champion Fitter/Showman ( 10 - 11 yrs.)7
Jr. Champion Fitter/Showman (8 - 9 yrs.)8
Jr. Champion Fitter/Showman ( 8 - 9 yrs.)
Thank you to the following Award Sponsors!
Advanced Champion Fitter/showman sponsored by Norris Family Farm
Advance Reserve Champion Fitter/Showman sponsored by Lo-Vay Farm - Bill & Lisa Smith
Sr. Champion Fitter/Showman sponsored by Myers View Farm
Sr. Reserve Champion Fitter/Showman - In Memory of Cindy Sollenberger sponsored by The Sollenberger Family
Intermediate Champion Fitter/Showman sponsored by Richard & Joyce Barkley
Intermediate Reserve Champion Fitter/Showman sponsored by Awarding Images
Jr. Champion Fitter/Showman sponsored by Wills Mountain 4-H Club
Jr. Champion Fitter/Showman sponsored by Josh Shane
Master Showman sponsored by Arnold's Time Well Spent - Dave & Kim Arnold