Harry Ritchey, Emeritus (842-3364), James & Glenna Leydig (842-3316), Ronnie & Peggy Kidd SPECIAL RULES:
1. In the absence of competition, right is reserved to award a premium which the exhibited articles merit.
2. All exhibits must be new crop growth whenever mature by Fair time. Crops not mature may be previous year's growth and must be grown within the Fair's surrounding community.
3. One quart jars with lids are to be used to show loose grain.
4. Long hay only (an exhibit shall consist of a bale section approx. 8" thick or equivalent amount if cut from hay in mow.
5. Silage - Crop to be named - Exhibits shall consist of a 1 pound zip lock bag, furnished by the exhibitor.
SECTION 1 - GRAIN & SEED CROPS
CLASS... $3 $2 $1
1 CORN (5 ears)
A. Hybrid (white or yellow)
B. Open Pollinated
C. Field Corn (white, yellow, red)
D. Indian Corn (colored)
E. Popcorn (pearl, rice, strawberry)
4 WINTER BARLEY
B. Red Clover Seed
E. Sunflower (1 quart)