901. Exhibitors are urged to pre-register by July 17. Check under department headings for age requirements. No entry fees and exhibitors do not gain free entry to the fair. Exhibits, except farm machinery, will be accepted at the fair office one week prior to the Fair.
902. Articles must be grown or made by exhibitor.
903. Exhibitors are limited to 1 (one) entry in each catergory. For example, an exhibitor may enter an article in Class 1-A, Class 1-B, etc.
904. No article will be accepted for competition unless class is listed in the premium tabloid.
905. Entries entered in the wrong category may be properly placed by a judge in the correct category only if that category has not yet been judged. If the reclassification of exhibits results in multiple entries form one individual an any category, the exhibitor is entitled to only one award in that category.
906. Only exhibitors winning blue ribbons will be considered for Best of Show awards.
907. Exhibits (Dept. 11 through 21) will be received at the Fair office one week prior to the Fair. On Friday and Saturday July 21 & 22, Department 11 (Junior Exhibits) should be delivered to the Junior Exhibit 4-H Center, for entry tags and display. Departments 8, 12 though 19 and 23 (Senior exhibits) should be delivered to Jordan Hall for entry tags and display. Department 24 (Antique Farm Machinery) entry tags and gate passes to be picked up at the Livestock Office in the Junior Exhibit 4-H Center.
908. Antique Farm Machinery (Dept 22) will be received Friday & Saturday before the Fair opens. Must be entered by 9:30 am on Sunday, July 23.
909. Exhibits may be removed from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm Saturday July 29 and on Sunday, July 30 from 8 am - 2 pm. After July 30, exhibits may be picked up at the fair office. NOTE: Exhibits not picked up by August 31 will become the property of the Fair and given to charity.
Premium check availability will depend on State funding. Announcements regarding your check will be place in newspaper and on website.
910. No "For Sale" allowed on entries.
911. All exhibitors MUST have their entries registered and IN PLACE by Saturday, July 22, 7:00 p.m. With the EXCEPTIONS of baked goods and floral exhibits, which will be received Monday, July 24, 9:00 to 11:00 am, after being registered.